Anyone have experience with the M.Ed. in Higher Education from Penn State?

ClassicsCandidate

I've been looking into some other credentials possibly before going for my PhD and I've been considering the M.Ed. in Higher Education from PSU online and I wanted to know if anyone had any experience with the program, from just applying to attending to completing the program. What was the best part about the program? What made you decide to consider this program? Were you able to secure enough funding to do it? Any other information you're willing to share with me would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hi ClassicsCandidate! I got into PSU M.Ed Higher Education and I am fortunate to talk to a few of my colleagues who did the same program part-time. It sounds like a good program with flexibility, especially for a working professional. Not sure what you are looking for, but you can get in touch with an alumni ambassador at PSU and ask about their experience. I have been in touch with one and she is very helpful. Here is the email: pennstateonline@psu.edu 

Good luck to you!

15 hours ago, ClassicsCandidate said:

Oh, that's excellent! Thank you for letting me know about that. Are you in the program now, or about to start it next term?

I was accepted for this Fall so I was asking around and doing research. I later got into my dream school so not going to PSU this Fall. Still, it sounds like a good program!