Uchicago or UW stats master?Ask for advice

Recently I got admission from University of Chicago and University of Washington (Seattle), both are statistics master programs. I hope to work in IT companies in my future career, such as FLAG. 

As far as I know, the stats program in Uchicago tends to be very theroretical, and it asks students to take 9 courses and a thesis in order to graduate, which is a pretty good program for those who want to pursue a Phd program after graduation. And if I want to be a data scientist, a Phd degree is much better than a master degree when seeking for a job. Also,UChicago is well-known for many other subjects as well, which has a more wide reputation. But the computer science subject in UChicago is not its strong subject and if I want to be a data scientist in IT companies, I need to take more computer science courses as well since my major in math during BS.

On the other hand, the stat program in UW only asks students to take courses and some of the courses have some projects. The university is in Seattle, where has a lot of IT companies, so it is convenient for me to find interns and jobs after graduation. And if I graduate from  that university, the job I want would focus on software engineer /machine learning engineer /data analyst. And CS in UW is much better than that in Chicago, and if I want to solidify my computer science, I could take more courses there.

I am really really confused about which to choose. Can anyone give me some advice on the program and the career development? Many thanks!!!