Master of Architecture Applicants!

stephcasa

Hey all, I just wanted to start a thread for any fellow MArch applicants waiting on decisions. I applied to UBC, Carleton and UofT for the three year program what about you guys?  

I know its still early for Canadian schools but anyone hear back yet?

Hi there!

Didn't apply to any Canadian schools, but I've heard back from 3 of the 4 schools I applied to- University of Oregon, IIT, and Tulane. They all responded around when they said they would on their websites. Still waiting on MIT, but I think they say on their site that they send it out by mid-March.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I applied for UBC, UoT, Waterloo and Calgary 2-year program. I got offer from UoT 3 years program today. I don't think I will take it haha due to extremely high tuition fee. I am Vietnamese with RIBA Architecture degree in UK. I think you may have your decision document from UoT by now. Good luck!

Hey! Yes I received an offer from UofT on Tuesday! I'm still waiting on my others too, it'll be so nice once we know!! 

And totally, international fees are crazy, hopefully the others offer some funding:) 

And villithorricochets, congrats on your offers so far! Hoping you've heard/will hear soon from your last by now.. the wait is painful ?

Hi!

I applied to UofT, Carleton, UBC M.Arch and Dalhousie's BEDs+M.Arch combined program

Heard from UofT on the 10th and Carleton's official admission letter came on the 17th (they emailed me two weeks ago with early admission info!)

UofT's funding isn't much, while Carleton's funding is super attractive (scholarship + TA position offer). I'm worried because both UofT and Carleton's deadlines to accept their offers are very early (in the first week of April), so I don't know if I'll hear from the other two before then! 

Hope you hear back soon~

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I got offer from UBC 2 years program with AP on 20 March. No funding ! TA position will be posted soon and you would need to apply for each course you want to do. You must earn above 1000$ for each course per sem. It is good new to me. I will go to UBC. Please let me know if anyone join UBC.

Cheers.

Edited by Gem Lam

Hey Everyone,

I got into UofC on April 7th, the one and only school I applied to. They are super delayed because of the virus! Usually they have admit dates from mid march to early april.