M.Ed Counselling and Psychotherapy UFT 2020

Pursuit of happiness

Question

Hi everyone,

has anyone applied to the M.Ed in counselling and Psychotherapy at University of Toronto? Have you heard back yet? 

I thought of creating this thread to discuss our backgrounds, work experience and our entire application experience followed by the results (when we get them).

I have 4 years of experience working in a renown first episode psychosis clinic as a symptom evaluator and neuropsychological evaluator. I conducted various clinical asessments, diagnoses, in depth psychiatric evaluations of in and out patients, wrote medical histories, case reviews and conducted intreviews with patients and family members. I have also worked in clinical research ( neurocognitive science ( doing ECGs) and perinatal mental health labs, MRI labs). I have a publication in the Canadian Journal of Psychiatry. 

I graduated 7 years ago with an Undergrad in Psychology and Behavioral sciences and minor in education. My status on SGS website is : under review.

Hoping to hear back from other applicants. Good luck to everyone!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet