Anybody still waiting on ASU?

I’m getting a bit nervous! Would it be inappropriate to email them and just double check? I know some people heard back in early February, and then some more heard back a couple weeks ago. I just want to make sure an email didn’t get lost!

1 hour ago, lifeispeachy said:

If you are going to reach out, I would contact Molly Rome! She's sent out all program emails so far and has been friendly and responsive to my questions ? 

Great, thanks! I'll probably contact her sometime next week.

I still haven’t heard anything either! And my portal still says in review. I saw another post saying last year all the people who were waitlisted heard back weeks after everyone else, so that might be what’s happening. I just want to know one way or the other already!

1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

I still haven’t heard anything either! And my portal still says in review. I saw another post saying last year all the people who were waitlisted heard back weeks after everyone else, so that might be what’s happening. I just want to know one way or the other already!

Haha that was another one of my posts.... I'm just getting anxious! ASU is the only school I've yet to hear back from, and I'd like to make a decision about where to attend.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Soccergirl2 said:

Just got notified 3/30 that I'm on the waitlist.

Me too. Are you guys going to stay on the waitlist? I’ll be declining, but I’m not sure if I should literally just respond “NO” as the email directs. I feel like that’s so blunt haha

2 hours ago, swood said:

Me too. Are you guys going to stay on the waitlist? I’ll be declining, but I’m not sure if I should literally just respond “NO” as the email directs. I feel like that’s so blunt haha

I accepted, but we'll see if anything else pans out. I got into a couple other schools that I think I would also enjoy, but they are closer to home and part of me wants a new environment to experience! I just said, "Yes, I would like to remain on the waitlist. Thank you for your consideration."

• 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, Soccergirl2 said:

Has anyone heard back recently about getting off the waitlist? I know they said we should hear back between mid-end of April. Does anyone know a phone number to call to check status? Thanks :)

I saw somebody posted on the results page that they had to email two people and call a third to be told they were denied. I just emailed the person who sent out admissions decisions, but I'm not holding my breath. I haven't been impressed with ASU's lack of communication, even before COVID-19 shut everything down. At this point, I'm assuming I was rejected.