Cal State Long Beach

Hi! Sorry if this is super off topic, but I've seen you on gradcafe for a while now as I applied this past fall and have visited this page nearly daily since August. Just wanted to say congratulations on getting accepted! You've been super helpful on different topics you've responded to. Best of luck at CSU Long Beach!

2 hours ago, mckennahslp said:

Hi! Sorry if this is super off topic, but I've seen you on gradcafe for a while now as I applied this past fall and have visited this page nearly daily since August. Just wanted to say congratulations on getting accepted! You've been super helpful on different topics you've responded to. Best of luck at CSU Long Beach!

Thank you so much. This is such a nice little community to be neurotic on hahaha

No problem! It just feels so good to be on the other side of things now. Still finding myself on here though, but I think it's enjoyable haha. Hoping to help other people on here being crazy like I was before being accepted! Wishing you the very best!