1 minute ago, NHMSW2020 said:

So will I. I'm going to apply for the Title 4e grant. So fingers crossed! Do you have any idea where you'll be staying?

Fingers crossed!!! I hope all of us find some way to not be so much in debt cause this ain't it ? but I live half an hour away so I'll be commuting for finance's sake! Wb y'all?

1 minute ago, egmsw20 said:

Fingers crossed!!! I hope all of us find some way to not be so much in debt cause this ain't it ? but I live half an hour away so I'll be commuting for finance's sake! Wb y'all?

I've been looking into apartment complexes off campus.

11 minutes ago, egmsw20 said:

Me and my friend are going off campus because we're both from Alpharetta. 

4 minutes ago, NHMSW2020 said:

Where have you looked? Everyone keeps telling me to look at athens ridge or the connection.

Oh man, I have a full list! My boyfriend suggests beachwood pines and dearing garden. I really wanted to get into Bromsgrove but I was waitlisted, and the landlord told me that people don't normally drop their lease last minute because it's in a super convenient location. I'm also looking at the Woodlands/Summit, just because they're spacious. I was also looking at archer, but idk.

I'm having difficulty deciding, tbh.