MS in Biostatistics: Brown vs UWashington-Seattle

Hello.

I've been fortunate to be accepted into the master's program in biostatistics at both Brown and at UWashington-Seattle. I was wondering if any of you have any thoughts or experience with these programs. They are both great schools, so I don't the quality of education at either place but I was more curious about the opportunities during/after the program and about the biostatistics communities at these schools.

The Washington program costs about $10,000 less and is only a 1.5 years, while Brown is a 2 year program. But I like the fact that Brown is small and the Ivy name is really tempting as well. Anyways, any help in choosing between the two programs will be very much appreciated. Thanks!

I wouldn't think too much about the name brand as UW is perhaps the top biostat program. I'd also take cost of living into consideration as Seattle is incredibly expensive with tech companies driving up housing prices.  UW has a pretty big department, so Brown might have a more personal feel to it.

Hopefully someone can chime in with first-hand knowledge, but congrats on your choices and I'm sure you won't be able to go wrong.