Univerisity of Redlands Waitlist

SenoraSLP

Is anyone else currently on the University of Redlands Waitlist? This is the only waitlist opportunity I was given this year. I have been accepted into an online program, I have read multiple reviews about how there is no live lectures which really worries me, so I am really praying I get into Redlands. I'm hoping people who got accepted to Redlands and do not want to go there deny their admission soon to give some of us waiting a possible chance. Does anyone know how many people they typically accept from a waitlist? 

Wondering if anyone else is on the waitlist and wouldn't mind sharing their stats. I have a 3.2 overall, 3.6 CSD GPA. My Gre Scores were average 154V 141Q and a 3 A.W. This is my second year applying to grad schools as well as Redlands ( I was denied last year). I am trilingual, and have experience in ABA and early intervention. 

Hi, 

I will most likely be declining my admissions offer. I am waiting to hear back from their financial aid department and considering a few other factors, but just wanted to let you know!

Hi,

I am waitlisted as well, I have a 3.8 CDIS and 3.7 GPA, 25 hours of observation, bilingual with  also 3 years of ASL, ABA experience with board certification, I've volunteered for San Diego education system.. I think that is it. I don't have any research under my belt. Oh, major is SLP with a minor in health and human services.