Need help with Uni-Assist process (applying for CSE master's at TUM)

Pratyusha Malla

Question

Hello all,

I am from India, applying for master's in Computational Science and Engineering at Technical University of Munich (TUM) for the winter semester 2020. The process requires me to apply through Uni-Assist as well as the TUM portal. The Uni-Assist instructions specify that after selecting the course and making the payment, I need to upload the documents (including CV, motivation letter, study certificate, etc.) online and then send the notarized hard copies by post.

Due to the COVID-19 situation, the hard copies might take longer than usual to reach Germany from India. If I wait until I prepare all of my documents, upload them online and then post the hard copies, they might not reach Germany from India before the deadline, which is the 30th of June, 2020.

In this regard, can someone please tell me:
1) which documents need to be compulsorily uploaded online on the Uni-Assist portal?
2) whether I can post the hard copies first and then complete uploading the documents online?

I need to wrap up my application as soon as possible. So, any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet