Vanderbilt Funding Options - More Info?

Hi, everyone. I'm an incoming fourth-year undergrad looking to apply to master's programs this fall. Vanderbilt is one of the schools I'm planning to apply to, and I'm just wondering what their scholarships/funding actually look(s) like. It says on their website that SLP students may receive tuition remittance of 25-100%, but does anyone know the spread of this (i.e., do most students who receive funding get only 25% off list price)? And how common is it to actually receive this aid?

Also, the site says that they disburse aid on the basis of merit using the criteria they employ for acceptance. How much does one's GRE score affect this? I just took the GRE yesterday, June 16, and performed fine for what Vanderbilt's average numbers are. However, I would definitely need a hefty discount in order to seriously consider attending, so I'm wondering if I should retake the exam.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has any further information on this!

Edited by eslpena

22 hours ago, estel said:

Hi! I sent you a PM with more info on Vanderbilt :) 

Hey Estel. You have applied to alot of the programs I am looking into for the next round of applications. I am wondering did you use a study program for the GRE? If so what program did you use? I am currently looking into Magoosh. 

11 hours ago, BriP157 said:

Hey Estel. You have applied to alot of the programs I am looking into for the next round of applications. I am wondering did you use a study program for the GRE? If so what program did you use? I am currently looking into Magoosh. 

Hey! Tbh I didn’t really study too much for the GRE. I did buy the ETS official GRE super power pack which was helpful for reviewing math I hadn’t done in a long time. It also came with some online practice tests that I did and those were honestly the most helpful to me. It was helpful just to get used to the test format and see how I needed to manage my time. That’s probably not a super helpful answer (sorry) but many of my friends used Magoosh and I only heard good things!

Feel free to message me to chat about individual programs if you’d like, since you’re applying to many of the same ones I did!