Best Spanish (Medieval Lit) Programs -PhD

Kaddyreena

Does anyone have advice for good Spanish (medieval lit) programs for a PhD? I am planning on making a round to Princeton, Harvard, Vanderbilt. I know some of the big state schools in the north are pretty good as well. 

I am also open to some funded masters Spanish programs if anyone has any recommendations. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! I am currently a PhD student in Spanish at Princeton! While I'm a contemporary scholar myself, I know we have a great medieval lit program here. I'd recommend applying. If I were you, I might also recommend looking into University of Virginia, Cornell, NYU, Michigan Ann Arbor, and Colorado Boulder for PhD programs.

Edited by coffeeortea

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much! I will certainly look into those. What do you think of Princeton? It’s my top choice at this point. I’ve decided to do a one-year masters at Oxford this year in Modern Languages (doing the comparative English and Spanish course), and will be applying for PhDs this Fall. @coffeeortea

Edited by Kaddyreena
Forgot to tag person I’m replying to

• 3 months later...