Help With Choosing Schools, How Competitive am I, General Advice

reipls

I am a recent graduate from Rutgers University - New Brunswick who majored in Cognitive Science (neuroscience track) and double minored in philosophy and Korean studies. I'm looking to apply to Cognitive Psychology/Cognitive Neuroscience/Behavioral Neuroscience Ph.D. programs this upcoming cycle (I've included a list of the schools I'm looking at, as well as their programs).

Overall GPA: 3.52

Major GPA: 3.76 (should I include this in my CV?)

GRE: 160 V, 158 Q (still haven't taken it yet but hoping to get a 320-325 when I do). 

Research Experience: Will amount to about 1.5 years by December. I'm looking to volunteer at another lab simultaneously. I unfortunately don’t have any publications; due to COVID-19 the one I was slated to be included in was pushed back. 

My question(s): How competitive am I for these schools (I guess chance me haha)? What other mid-tier programs are there for cognitive psychology, if most on my list will be too difficult? What advice do you have for someone overwhelmed by the application process?

List:

Rutgers Newark - Behavioral and Neural Sciences 

University of Maryland - Cognitive and Neural Systems

Uconn - Behavioral Neuroscience OR Perception, Action, Cognition

UCI - Cognitive Science

UCSD - Cognitive Science

Boston University - Brain, Behavior, and Cognition

NYU - Cognition and Perception

I would say that my top choices as of right now are UCSD, BU, NYU, and UCI

Thank you so much for your help, and I hope you're all staying safe!

• 2 weeks later...