Fall 2021 e-health M.Sc. prospective student

Comfort

• 2 months later...

Hey, any idea how many people apply and how many actually get the admit? I mean how competitive is the program.. I'm planning to apply too, but I'm from the CS background and my gpa is kind of average so Im honestly very panicky!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! Am so happy I found this thread. I'm planning to apply too. However I'm facing issues with paying the application fee. And why is it 150$ I've no clue. Can anybody enlighten?

Plus I'm getting an Oracle PeopleSoft page after I attempt payment. Really facing a lot of struggle. Can anybody guide me through?

Edited by Rohan Ghatpande

Hey Guys!

Hope you're all doing great ?

Im just working on my application , hopefully will submit with in this week.

I din't take IELTS yet, is it ok to submit application with out IELTS and Can take it later ?

Thanks, Its great to catch you all here.

looking forward to hear more useful conversations. 

Hi Arun,

I'm supposing that you're a prospective student from India. I'm not sure about the doubt relating to IELTS that you raised. Try contacting the program administrator for the same. I'm stuck at the payment issue which I mentioned in my previous text box. Hope so it resolves. Stay in touch buddy. Wish you luck for your application!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2020 at 9:33 AM, Aansa Arshad said:

Hey, any idea how many people apply and how many actually get the admit? I mean how competitive is the program.. I'm planning to apply too, but I'm from the CS background and my gpa is kind of average so Im honestly very panicky!

Hi there, when I've applied to the program last year, I believe they've admitted 40+ students. They don't really release the number of applicants like UofT does. And yes, it can definitely get competitive.

On 12/8/2020 at 12:26 AM, atchien said:

Hi there, when I've applied to the program last year, I believe they've admitted 40+ students. They don't really release the number of applicants like UofT does. And yes, it can definitely get competitive.

How was your experience? Did you get an admit? Also were you an international student? Thanks a lot for the information. I can only hope for the best :) I haven't applied yet, any idea when they start the interviews?

2 hours ago, Aansa.arshad said:

How was your experience? Did you get an admit? Also were you an international student? Thanks a lot for the information. I can only hope for the best :) I haven't applied yet, any idea when they start the interviews?

I'm a local student. The interview was good to be honest, as long as you have the life and career experience you can leverage those as answers for their questions, you'll do fine.  And yes, I got the acceptance but went with UofT's MHI program. I believe I got interviewed either Feb or March, can't fully remember.

All the best :)

Hello Rohan,

I'm an international student from India but currently working in Riyadh , Have almost 10 years of experience in Healthcare.

Yup I have applied and paid successfully 

just waiting for the months to pass, I believe they will notify us in Mid Feb

Wish everyone good luck