Stanford EDS (Educational Data Science) Program 2021

Taro_Taro

9 hours ago, etchfetch said:

What else have you applied to Taro_Taro? ^_^

Also, if you don't mind me asking, why didn't you apply to Learning Analytics? I was definitely surprised to find almost no one applying to the course on this forum. The masters program has been offered for more than 5 years if I'm not mistaken at TC. And EDS, a program that's being started only this year has many more applicants. I wonder what I'm missing ?

I also applied and got into UMD and BC's master, and Penn State, Purdue, and Fordham's phd. 

LA is definitely a great program! I know a senpai LA graduate who spoke very highly of it. I've already got phd offers before the application ddl of LA, so I think there's no need to apply to another master's program. Also, TC isn't generous on funding..

Edited by Taro_Taro

1 minute ago, Taro_Taro said:

LA is definitely a great program! I know a senpai LA graduate who spoke very highly of it. I've already got phd offers before the application ddl of LA, so I think there's no need to apply to another master's program. Also, TC isn't generous on funding..

That's a relief! Thanks Taro_Taro. I kept wondering if there was a huge red flag I was missing.

You're right about the funding, the masters program is VERY expensive for me. I've received a scholarship, which is definitely encouraging, but not significant enough for me accept the offer yet. I'm exploring other funding options before I accept the offer.

Also, congratulations on your admission!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm shocked there aren't more individuals posting about this program. are there not many candidates? most likely not. at any rate, two additional long stretches of pausing! did anybody get reached for a meeting?

• 8 months later...

I really like to learn something new and communicate on the Internet. It's very cool that the information has become available. And it's great that you can get quality help in this matter. Therefore, I use student services  https://www.topessaywriting.org/samples/learning  it makes learning some subjects much easier. It is much easier for me to absorb the material if I am helped and I do extra work.

Edited by AnnaHajarajanan