iced^T Posted April 28, 2010 Share Posted April 28, 2010 I was waitlisted for Georgia Tech for their Masters in Industrial Design program and accepted last week. They have asked me to make a decision by this weekend, but I am in no state to decide right now, as I have not got any scholarship results. I cannot attend if I do not get a scholarship. What if I send in an acceptance letter right now, and then later reject it because of financial difficulties? I do have a vaild reason. Please give me some ideas on this. Has anyone faced similar situations before?? Thanks everyone for their replies like always. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now