Retake classes?

Hello all! 

I am considering retaking two pre-req classes since I didn't do too well in them. I got a C+ in A&P and a B- in Phonetics. The rest of my classes are a B and above. However another grad program told me I should retake another class and take physics as well. I'm feeling like I should just give up and choose another grad program but my B.A. is in Speech-Language Pathology and I'm having second thoughts. 

1 hour ago, djswin91 said:

Hello all! 

I am considering retaking two pre-req classes since I didn't do too well in them. I got a C+ in A&P and a B- in Phonetics. The rest of my classes are a B and above. However another grad program told me I should retake another class and take physics as well. I'm feeling like I should just give up and choose another grad program but my B.A. is in Speech-Language Pathology and I'm having second thoughts. 

Hi,

Yes, I feel you should retake the A&P and Phonetics class. As for taking physics, that is to satisfy the requirements for ASHA to get licensure. I am not sure what the other class is in that you are being suggested to retake, but if you got below a B I would retake it. 

Do not give up! Look for grad schools that look at everything an applicant brings forth, not just his their GPA.  Do some related volunteer work if you can.