Question about Prerequisites--Help!

I_cogitate

Hello,
I am applying to several PsyD grad school programs, but I do not have an undergraduate degree in psychology. As such, there are a few prerequisites I need to complete. Several schools have listed "experimental psychology" as one of their prerequisites, but I cannot find a school that offers this course this spring or summer, including huge state schools like university of Maryland. Am I missing something here? Is this the same course as "Research Methods in Psychology"? Cuz that is the course I keep seeing again and again. I am unable to actually speak to a human being in the grad departments that I am applying to due to I guess really busy phone lines due to COVID, and I have yet to get a response via email.  Deadlines for spring registration to classes is fast approaching, so I want to get this sorted as soon as possible.  Thanks so much, and excuse my ignorance!  
Please no mean comments.

Hi - for any applications that ask for experimental psychology I have entered my Research Methods course. I'm not sure to which programs you are applying but I would think they just want to make sure you have some idea of how to conduct research in terms of general policies and practices which you would learn in a research methods course. 

Hope this helps!