Feeling defeated by grad applications...

this application process has totally kicked the wind out of me...I’ve worked so hard on these apps but I don’t have a crazy high GPA or GRE. They’re pretty middle of the road. I’m also coming out of field (my undergrad is in vocal performance) and I’ve been finishing my leveling credits for the last year. My CSDCAS apps were just verified but sometimes I feel like it’s just not going to be enough ?

anyone else feeling the same? 

Also, if anyone who has applied to these schools would be willing to share their stats, I would greatly appreciate it! (Texas Christian, UT Dallas, Texas Woman’s, CU Boulder, Univ of Utah) 

It sounds like your undergrad degree is very applicable to the field! And I wouldn't worry too terribly much about having "middle of the road" stats because that is very common. If you don't get in right away there is a really good chance you will be accepted off the wait list!

I am the same! I'm applying to Texas Woman's for one of my programs and have a 3.65. I am super stressed out about this whole process and find it to be extremely confusing actually. I feel like no one knows what they're doing and I am afraid that I am going to mess something up or miss something. No one prepared me for this ugh. However, the avg. GRE scores for Texas Woman's are 150 for verbal, 145 for quantitative and 3.8 for writing. They have waived the GRE stuff for this application cycle so I wouldn't worry too much about those scores. I am super scared about this whole process so I am right there with you!

Girl, I feel the same way! I'm currently applying to 9 schools ( because I'm that determined to get into ONE school). The process was very confusing and tedious.. They had the GRE waived so I have a feeling there might be a lot of applicants this year (or because of COVID less people are applying..hope this is the case ). That being said I don't have a GRE score, my GPA is 3.4 in behavioral sciences and im taking completing a second bachelors for speech language pathology ( only 6 classes in but 3.90). SUPER NERVOUS but go us for working this hard. Sending love and support to my future SLPS !