Jump to content

NYU PhD in Social Work


HOP
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, AReelExpert said:

Still no reply, any word from ANY New York school? NYU, Columbia? 

I have not heard anything yet from NYU. I did accept an admission offer already though. But, sending you good vibes!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, HOP said:

I have not heard anything yet from NYU. I did accept an admission offer already though. But, sending you good vibes!

OMG AMAZING CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

where did you accept? Also did you get a good funding package? What is your are of interest you will study?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, AReelExpert said:

OMG AMAZING CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

where did you accept? Also did you get a good funding package? What is your are of interest you will study?

Sent you a direct message. Thank you!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, KryzFerr said:

Nothing at Columbia from me. I looked at past years here and it looks like we have another week or so before past acceptances have gone out- one year they werent sent until early March. Good luck everyone!

Thank you! My nerves are going wild...especially because there’s no interviews!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AReelExpert said:

Just checked, yup! It says “submitted” gah! Just tell me already 😂

SAME- i feel like i'm just not as productive with my work with having this holding pattern over this potential result!

Sorry @HOPfor turning this briefly into a Columbia thread. I'm applying to NYU next year if this is bad news for me- i ONLY applied to Columbia this year (as it works better for my work) but I'm casting a much bigger net next year. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, KryzFerr said:

SAME- i feel like i'm just not as productive with my work with having this holding pattern over this potential result!

Sorry @HOPfor turning this briefly into a Columbia thread. I'm applying to NYU next year if this is bad news for me- i ONLY applied to Columbia this year (as it works better for my work) but I'm casting a much bigger net next year. 

No worries! Sending good vibes your way! I know how it feels checking your emails every 10 minutes and waking up in the middle of the night! It's awful!!!

I hope you get into the program you want and wish you all the best!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, HOP said:

No worries! Sending good vibes your way! I know how it feels checking your emails every 10 minutes and waking up in the middle of the night! It's awful!!!

I hope you get into the program you want and wish you all the best!

You too! Are you based now in NYC?

@AReelExpert are you in NYC? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HOP said:

I have not heard anything yet from NYU. I did accept an admission offer already though. But, sending you good vibes!

Congratulations! That's fantastic!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, AReelExpert said:

I am not! I am actually in Michigan lol freezing as always.

are you in NYC? 

Yes- been here for almost 8 years! Trying to get in somewhere here but next year will look at places around the country- my partner loves NYC so has wanted me to focus here but willing to go elsewhere if its all bad news (hopefully it isnt!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, sunluck21 said:

NYU is inviting applicants for interviews this week. Good luck everyone! 

WOW THAT IS EXCITING NEWS!!! How did you find out? Have you been invited? Also is it through the POIs? Or admissions?

 

thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/11/2021 at 3:12 PM, AReelExpert said:

WOW THAT IS EXCITING NEWS!!! How did you find out? Have you been invited? Also is it through the POIs? Or admissions?

 

thanks!

I received the invitation email from the admission office directly. As far as I know, they are still finalizing interview participants. They might send out more in the next couple of days! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.