Teachers College, Columbia University Ph.D. Clinical Psychology Fall 2021

PychPhD9

Umm..so my academic history is a little unorthodox. I don't have background in psychology. I do have research experience but it is not necessarily relevant to what I want to do now. I feel like I am in the grey zone. How about you?

• 4 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, HopefullyPanicked said:

When I went back and looked through posts from last year they didn't send out interview invites until around February, if that helps to comfort anyone.

Around what days? Because seeing the results page from last years I saw responses from late January. 

I posted on the results page that I actually reached out to Admissions via email last Friday asking if invitations had gone out and they just replied this recent Tuesday with, "Thank you for your email! Per the Clinical Psychology PhD FAQ page, students will be notified about interviews in February. "

So, it's possible that someone may have heard earlier that they've been invited to interview (as this has happened towards the end of January) but I am confident that nobody would be offered a spot or an acceptance letter without an interview.  Safe to assume somebody's just trying to mess with everyone.

Hang in there everyone. Deep breaths.