Programs similar to Brunel's Culture, Psychology and Evolution?

I found this program online which combines my main interests in psychology (culture and evolution, critical psychology is the third) but a professor of mine who is English said Brunel isn't considered a very competitive university over there (I have no problem relocating for school [I'm U.S.-based]).

Is there anything similar anyone has ever hear of? (I know LSE, U of Alberta and U of Amsterdam have cultural psych master's, but none of them add a focus on evolutionary psychology).

Thanks

Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam has a research master's that's actually very evolutionary psych focused because a big portion of the faculty are evo psych people. They're not particularly Culture focused, although you may have some luck with Balliet who does cross-cultural work these days and van Lange who did the climate theory thing. Not necessarily competitive either, but if your goal is a PhD in Europe it wouldn't hurt you. Getting *back* in the US may be a bit more difficult. But that also goes for U of A and some other places.