Medical Illustration Applicants 2019

annchovies

Hello everyone!

I've been doing as much research as possible about applying to the master's programs for medical illustration and I came across this thread. I see that there's been a thread regarding this topic every year so I figure I'll add to it as well.

Is anyone else in the process of applying that would like to share their experience as well? I love hearing about others that go through the same process as me because I don't know any that do currently. It would be nice to share ideas and experiences :). I sent my application to Hopkins, UIC, and Augusta. I heard back from Hopkins but nothing from the other two schools and I'm hoping for the best. The waiting period stress me out.

Also, if anyone has gotten through the process and would like to give me some interview tips or what to show for your sketchbook I would greatly appreciate it!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! I just heard back from UIC today and will have an interview with them next week if that day still works for them. I applied for Augusta as well but haven't heard back from them yet. The waiting period stresses me too haha. Good luck with your interviews and I hope you will keep me posted on how it all goes! :)