Mercy College (NY) Speech-Language Pathology graduate interview

Hi all! It's my first time posting on here so I hope I'm posting in the right place! 

I just received an interview invitation from Mercy College this week and I'm so excited but more nervous than anything. Does anyone have any tips/advice? How should I prepare? Has anyone interviewed here or knows anyone that interviewed here that can give me some insight into the process? Thanks so much!

Edited by Undergrad-student
forgot to add something

On 2/2/2021 at 9:25 AM, Undergrad-student said:

Hi all! It's my first time posting on here so I hope I'm posting in the right place! 

I just received an interview invitation from Mercy College this week and I'm so excited but more nervous than anything. Does anyone have any tips/advice? How should I prepare? Has anyone interviewed here or knows anyone that interviewed here that can give me some insight into the process? Thanks so much!

Hi, I am currently a grad student in SLP at Mercy College. The interview is group interview with about 10 candidates. There is a writing sample. 

We were all asked what our hobbies were, and what drew us to Mercy's program. We were all asked an individual question. I remember my question being what drove me to the field of Speech-Language Pathology.  Please feel free to pick my brain! LOL I will try to remember what I can as my interview was almost two years ago!