safetymoor

Hi all,

I saw that previous years, folks created forums for that year's application cycle and didn't see one for this year. I was wondering if anyone had heard anything back already or had an interview? Based on last years post, it looks like interviews were had around this time, so I wanted to know if anyone else had theirs? It would really help in letting me become depressed earlier so as to get on with my life sooner. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I am so glad someone started this thread! Its pretty much the same for me. I have not got an interview call yet and seeing last years forums makes me even more anxious. Its been 10 days since you have made this post, please let me know if you have recieved any kind of communication yet. I haven’t. Best of luck to you :)

11 hours ago, Mariaaa said:

Hey! I am so glad someone started this thread! Its pretty much the same for me. I have not got an interview call yet and seeing last years forums makes me even more anxious. Its been 10 days since you have made this post, please let me know if you have recieved any kind of communication yet. I haven’t. Best of luck to you :)

I got an interview on Feb 9th.

2 hours ago, Mariaaa said:

As far I've read admission forums of last year, students were admitted without interviews. Has anyone applied who feels good about their application and haven't had an interview invite yet? Also, does anyone know when can we expect the results? 

Yes that's true for the last years, I, too, read many posts for students admitted without interviews, I did not get any invitations for an interview, and still have hope! I'm keeping my finger crossed for you! 

On 2/25/2021 at 11:26 PM, Kambo said:

Yes that's true for the last years, I, too, read many posts for students admitted without interviews, I did not get any invitations for an interview, and still have hope! I'm keeping my finger crossed for you! 

Thank you! I too hope that you get in :)

for anyone who got in, and those who were interviewed and didn't get in:

if you're comfortable, could you DM me? i'm hoping to figure out ways to improve my application for the next application cycle so it'd be great to learn more about your background and what not. thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...