UIUC

crf1981

On 2/17/2021 at 11:42 PM, idonknow said:

Hi I've also got waitlisted from UIUC. Do you think the possibility we get off from the waitlist is high? I am depressed because I thought UIUC is quite popular school that most of applicants won't decline.

In 2020, the PoliSci department received 90 applications, admitted 16 and 10 accepted.
In 2019, the PoliSci department received 75 applications, admitted 18 and 8 accepted.
In 2018, the PoliSci department received 88 applications, admitted 24 and 10 accepted.

2018 was the year when the University threatened to take away future students' stipends.

2 hours ago, IllinoisThrowAway said:

In 2020, the PoliSci department received 90 applications, admitted 16 and 10 accepted.
In 2019, the PoliSci department received 75 applications, admitted 18 and 8 accepted.
In 2018, the PoliSci department received 88 applications, admitted 24 and 10 accepted.

2018 was the year when the University threatened to take away future students' stipends.

Thanks for sharing the information. could you please share the source of the information as well? I really want UIUC. 

On 2/14/2021 at 2:56 AM, crf1981 said:

Has anyone declined the UIUC pol sci offer or planning to do so? I got waitlisted there and so far it's my only option :(

Hi I would like to ask you whether you are still waiting for UIUC? or did you made another plan?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...