Not hearing back after interview?

arpas

Hi all,

Not sure where else to put this but I did an interview with POI at UC Davis Cultural studies almost a month ago and still haven't heard anything back. I emailed the program coordinator about admissions decision almost 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard back... do I give up hope now lol or maybe email the POI? I'm scared I will be annoying as I already reemailed the program coordinator with no luck :( 

• 10 months later...

On 2/19/2021 at 2:01 AM, arpas said:

Hi all,

Not sure where else to put this but I did an interview with POI at UC Davis Cultural studies almost a month ago and still haven't heard anything back. I emailed the program coordinator about admissions decision almost 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard back... do I give up hope now lol or maybe email the POI? I'm scared I will be annoying as I already reemailed the program coordinator with no luck :( 

omg we're totally the same! what is your final result?! I really hope you could reply/dm me coz I also got an interview and had a happy talk with my POI just few days after ddl 12.15. I was happy but confused coz it was so fast. It seems I have to suffer to wait for a looong time.

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/19/2021 at 2:01 AM, arpas said:

Hi all,

It's really weird I can't reply you on DM page. Thanks for your nice reply. I wonder when were you informed that you got rejected? Or you finally still got the Admitted or Acceptance at UCD? If so, I think I gotta sit tight and wait until maybe March? Here is my situation, I got the interview on 12.20 after ddl12.15 and had a congenial talk with my advisor who I mentioned in my material. I was super happy but meanwhile I didnt know if I should be anxious about the final result cuz I havent heard any news after interview. But I could tell what you post is that students are supposed to know the final result before the first week of Feb. But you know what, I am anxious as well.