PhD Harvard Immunology or Virology 2021 admission

RickDalton

Hi,

I received an interview for the PhD program in Virology and looking from the results page, it seems that interviews already went out for the Immunology program as well. I can't say for sure if you still have a chance but I know Harvard usually respond quite late about rejections. This is my second time applying for the Virology program and last year I got rejected (without interviews) in March. 

2 minutes ago, Langerhans said:

Hi,

I received an interview for the PhD program in Virology and looking from the results page, it seems that interviews already went out for the Immunology program as well. I can't say for sure if you still have a chance but I know Harvard usually respond quite late about rejections. This is my second time applying for the Virology program and last year I got rejected (without interviews) in March. 

Super congrats!!?

Hope you'll get it!

Thank you so much!

I hope to receive some news soon!

Are you international student?

1 minute ago, Langerhans said:

Unfortunately, it takes a while to hear back from a lot of graduate schools. Nope, not an international student.

I see.

May I ask you How does your application was different from one year to another?

To understand in case where I have to ameliorate.