Hertie School scholarship/aid 2021

DS2849

Hi. Has anyone heard back from Hertie on their scholarship/financial aid decisions yet?

In the absence of any scholarship, what other funding avenues are you considering especially if you're an Indian applicant?

Would love to connect to discuss! Thanks!

On 2/20/2021 at 10:08 PM, DS2849 said:

Hi. Has anyone heard back from Hertie on their scholarship/financial aid decisions yet?

In the absence of any scholarship, what other funding avenues are you considering especially if you're an Indian applicant?

Would love to connect to discuss! Thanks!

I had applied for the IGYLF scholarship but didn't get selected. Their next round of financial waiver decisions are expected in the first week of March.

1 hour ago, obscurelyalpha said:

I had applied for the IGYLF scholarship but didn't get selected. Their next round of financial waiver decisions are expected in the first week of March.

Hey, same here. I was looking at ISA options, but that has been ruled out now. Looking at the remaining options now. Financial aid is going to be the decider.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2021 at 9:33 PM, The_Immigrant_Albatross said:

Hey, how did you get to know about to it? I sent in my essay but didn't get any update.

23 minutes ago, MadEye said:

Hey, how did you get to know about to it? I sent in my essay but didn't get any update.

They emailed me around 20-25 February informing me about my scholarship application. If you haven't heard back, do email them. They're prompt to respond with a tentative timeline on when you can expect to hear back on your application.

1 minute ago, The_Immigrant_Albatross said:

They emailed me around 20-25 February informing me about my scholarship application. If you haven't heard back, do email them. They're prompt to respond with a tentative timeline on when you can expect to hear back on your application.

Hey, thanks! Will do.