SUNY Plattsburgh Interview

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/14/2021 at 4:08 PM, Cece93 said:

i'm just seeing this. is it too late to help???

I am just seeing this forum as well. I am looking into their post-bacc program as well as the master program at SUNY Plattsburgh, do you have any information you would like to share? Have you attended this program?

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2021 at 8:11 AM, Bspeech said:

I am just seeing this forum as well. I am looking into their post-bacc program as well as the master program at SUNY Plattsburgh, do you have any information you would like to share? Have you attended this program?

I can't speak to their post BA program but I am about to go into my second year!! With COVID they really tried to accommodate everything that was going on and understood that there was a new layer to our lives. I will say I like how small my cohort is and it's nice that it's a small program. It has been really difficult to experience everything they have to offer because everything they had before COVID they really don't have now like aphasia choir. In the spring we got to stay home but we'll be back fully in person and i am so excited! Right now I know they are looking for more supervisors, but the ones we have are so good. I wish there was more professors who are experts on one topic. I am not sure how other programs are or how big they are but, sometimes I think the program is too small. If you're looking for post BA I say try them out if you like them and determine if you can see yourself going to grad school there.