SFSU group interview

I have a group interview today for SFSU's master program. From what I've heard, the interview is short and teamwork based. The question is suppose to be fairly easy so I'm nervous I won't have much to say if someone else has made good points already. Any tips??? and if anyone doesn't mind sharing an example of scenarios that we asked? 

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

@Kay Marie Hey sorry for the late response. I think the interview went really well but it was my first time doing a group interview. I felt like everyone said everything I wanted to say so I kind of scrambled at the end to find something to say. Still waiting on results so not too sure how well I did. Did you have an interview as well? 

On 3/10/2021 at 9:08 PM, Einnob said:

@Kay Marie Hey sorry for the late response. I think the interview went really well but it was my first time doing a group interview. I felt like everyone said everything I wanted to say so I kind of scrambled at the end to find something to say. Still waiting on results so not too sure how well I did. Did you have an interview as well? 

Yes, I also had an interview there! I felt the same way actually! Was super nervous and I feel everyone said the same thing hahah. I check the grad admissions results here daily to see if anyone has heard from them, but I haven't seen anything. hope we hear back soon! :)