Free I Applied To MFAs: What's Next? Panel from The Workshop

forthetruththeyburnyou

Greetings, people of Grad Cafe! I, the mysterious forthetruththeyburnyou, am going to let A Cat out of A Bag and let you know that I am in fact The Workshop's Managing Editor. Pleasure making your acquaintance. Please see below for an exciting message!

The Workshop will be hosting a *free* I Applied To MFAs: What's Next? panel for MFA applicants (as well as any of you out there who sat out this cycle, but are thinking of applying down the line) on Sunday, March 14th from 4-5:30PM Eastern.

Our panelists are graduates in poetry, fiction, CNF, and hybrid-genre writing from the University of Alabama, Brown, Cornell, Indiana University, Northern Michigan University, UNC-Wilmington, and Warren Wilson. Members of The Workshop team with MFAs from OSU and CU Boulder will also be in the chat helping answer questions, and the event will be spearheaded by moderator Eshani Surya (U of Arizona). We'll be answering questions on how to proceed once you've heard back from your programs, no matter your results.

Click on the registration link below to get signed up ASAP for this free (yes, free! $0.00!) event happening on Sunday, March 14th from 4-5:30 PM. Full details will be up on The Workshop's site shortly at readtheworkshop.com/events/. I'll follow up here once everything's up, but the best way to both stay up to date and learn all about our amazing panelists is to follow The Workshop on here (FB), Twitter, and Instagram.

We can't wait to have you at our I Applied To MFAs: What's Next? panel!

https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_GCOOXBAaTcKKl30hdlL9fA

Edited by forthetruththeyburnyou

On 3/1/2021 at 10:31 PM, feralgrad said:

Hey, you might wanna cross-post this in the main applicants' forum -- I know I, for one, often go to that thread without looking at the others :)

You are the actual GradCafe MVP. Thank you so much. 

Just in case, hi other GradCafers. Here's a link to the fully updated website with links to our registration page and Q&A form: readtheworkshop.com/events