Regarding UC Merced,EECS PhD Fall 2021 admission decision

Anonymous_PhD_Applicant

After a discussion over email, a professor encouraged me to apply and I've submitted the application by the priority deadline (15th Dec). After application submission, he interviewed me on the 2nd week of January 2021. At the end of the interview, he was positive to accept me in his lab and told me the offer will be sent by February 2nd week. However, still, I didn't receive any decision and the professor not replying my emails. What should I do in this situation? Should I approach another professor? Any suggestion?

8 hours ago, Anonymous_PhD_Applicant said:

After a discussion over email, a professor encouraged me to apply and I've submitted the application by the priority deadline (15th Dec). After application submission, he interviewed me on the 2nd week of January 2021. At the end of the interview, he was positive to accept me in his lab and told me the offer will be sent by February 2nd week. However, still, I didn't receive any decision and the professor not replying my emails. What should I do in this situation? Should I approach another professor? Any suggestion?

Wrong forum, but I would see if there’s a program coordinator or assistant or admissions person for the department who could give you some answers. Also the people on your forum could potentially give you more answers. What’s your PhD in?

31 minutes ago, Ydrl said:

Wrong forum, but I would see if there’s a program coordinator or assistant or admissions person for the department who could give you some answers. Also the people on your forum could potentially give you more answers. What’s your PhD in?

Thanks for your reply. I'm not used to with this forum, sorry about that. Where do you suggest to post? I applied to EECS PhD program.