University of Virginia Program

Congrats!! I got accepted as a Track 1 student!! Still waiting to hear back from 2 more schools but I think their program is great and would love to go there!!

2 minutes ago, dkz65 said:

Congrats!! I got accepted as a Track 1 student!! Still waiting to hear back from 2 more schools but I think their program is great and would love to go there!!

Congrats as well!! Same here, but it seems like a great program with so much to offer!

On 2/25/2021 at 3:54 PM, speechgall said:

Congrats as well!! Same here, but it seems like a great program with so much to offer!

Congrats on the acceptance! I went there for undergrad and as a CSD major I had a lot of classes with track 2 students. I really loved all of the classes and all of the faculty that I came across as an undergrad were very helpful (esp. Dr. Roush in the Audiology dept, gunna miss her the most!). I also think UVA is an amazing option for students who did not major in speech and I think it is nice they have a program for it instead of just suggesting a post-bac program to get caught up. I am personally looking at schools that have more research opportunities and to just have a change of scenery, but as an undergrad student I loved it. Charlottesville is also an amazing city with a lot of cool restaurants and shops :) Best of luck!