UVA Batten 2021

17 hours ago, Ravine55 said:

FYI to those on the waitlist, they're calling around now making offers to waitlisted candidates. Just got my offer. 

Congrats!! Did you accept their offer?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi friends! 

UPDATE: I email Jeff Chidester, and he just got back to me saying that there is a good chance that I will be accepted into the program BUT does not have enough in their budget to provide me aid. 

Just an FYI for those who are still waiting to hear. 

On 4/23/2021 at 3:42 PM, VBarahona97 said:

Hi friends! 

UPDATE: I email Jeff Chidester, and he just got back to me saying that there is a good chance that I will be accepted into the program BUT does not have enough in their budget to provide me aid. 

Just an FYI for those who are still waiting to hear. 

Was there a timeline that you were given? I'm still waiting as well but don't know how much longer I can wait for an answer. Hopefully we hear back soon!

2 hours ago, moon08 said:

Was there a timeline that you were given? I'm still waiting as well but don't know how much longer I can wait for an answer. Hopefully we hear back soon!

He did not give me a timeline, but he wrote "back ASAP!"

Have you tried emailing or calling the admissions office?

13 minutes ago, VBarahona97 said:

He did not give me a timeline, but he wrote "back ASAP!"

Have you tried emailing or calling the admissions office?

That's the same response I got. Just wondering since I'm nearing the end of my window on how long I can wait. Thanks for replying!

On 4/26/2021 at 5:51 PM, moon08 said:

That's the same response I got. Just wondering since I'm nearing the end of my window on how long I can wait. Thanks for replying!

I'm there with you... I told them I needed to know by the end of the month. Let me know if you hear anything!

On 4/26/2021 at 5:51 PM, moon08 said:

I got my acceptance letter via email today! Good luck!