UVA Batten 2021

46 minutes ago, undergoat88 said:

Has anyone else applied to UVA for the MPP this cycle? 

I applied but I haven't heard anything. I've seen a couple posts that they started making calls yesterday and official letters go out Friday 3/5. Have you heard from them?

20 minutes ago, MPPNYC said:

So, my portal now says I've received a decision. When I click "see decision" it says an email has been sent to me.  There's no email.  Anyone else?!

And now the portal has returned to just "submitted," so that's lovely hahaha

Just now, maham said:

My portal says I've been accepted! I hope its not an error. When should we hear about scholarships/financial aid?

Congratulations! I wonder why mine is all over the place. Not a good sign for me, perhaps, ugh. 

Did you get a phone call from admissions too? Are you the new addition to the results page?

I saw another addition on the results page yesterday (search for "Virginia") that said they received a Zoom call and that financial aid should be posted on Friday with official results. Can't say for certain how accurate that is from my vantage point

Just now, MPPNYC said:

Congratulations! I wonder why mine is all over the place. Not a good sign for me, perhaps, ugh. 

Did you get a phone call from admissions too? Are you the new addition to the results page?

I saw another addition on the results page yesterday (search for "Virginia") that said they received a Zoom call and that financial aid should be posted on Friday with official results. Can't say for certain how accurate that is from my vantage point

Yeah I just posted. No phone call but I saw the same post on the results page, so I've just been checking the portal obsessively since then. 

5 minutes ago, MPPNYC said:

Can confirm this post was me! They said are sending out letters friday!

Just now, undergoat88 said:

Thank you!! Good luck to you and I hope you find out before friday hahaha ?

Thank you! Something tells me the yo-yo-ing is a bad sign.... I have a photo of the briefly-appearing yellow button, so proof at least that I'm not just losing it thanks to this cycle ha

51 minutes ago, Zeus23 said:

I just want to make sure I understand, they are notifying people today it sounds like? And official letters will come Fri?

I think the main thing is that they are for sure releasing everyone's letters on friday. Don't think there is a unified system for telling people right now because while I heard yesterday, my application portal still says submitted, while others on here have seen "accepted" on their portal but not directly from admissions

The portal shows "You've been Accepted!" when I log in from my phone. But it shows "Application Submitted" when I log in from my laptop. Not sure if it's a glitch or not. Didn't get any calls or emails. So, I'm not getting my hopes up yet. Feeling really nervous though. I guess I should just wait till Friday and keep having panic attacks.

1 hour ago, otterman said:

The portal shows "You've been Accepted!" when I log in from my phone. But it shows "Application Submitted" when I log in from my laptop. Not sure if it's a glitch or not. Didn't get any calls or emails. So, I'm not getting my hopes up yet. Feeling really nervous though. I guess I should just wait till Friday and keep having panic attacks.

This is basically what happened to me yesterday -- went right back to "submitted" and has stayed there.  Also don't know what to make of it, but very glad I'm not alone! 

Edited by MPPNYC

1 hour ago, otterman said:

That's so strange, def a glitch. Maybe a good omen glitch though

Nothing today. But I did discover something with the application site inconsistencies. When I view my application from Microsoft Edge (from work) I see Accepted! But when I look on other browsers it shows submitted. So maybe try checking on Edge if you have access.

1 minute ago, Zeus23 said:

My portal says desicion made but when I click on it, it says check email. There is nothing in my email.

Sameeeee

I also downloaded Edge, and WOW it is SLOW!

Edited by MPPNYC