Looking for Computer Science Project

ankitdixit

Hello Everyone, I am a final year B.tech student and I am looking for some latest computer science projects for my major project. I am shortlisted one project which is Real-Time Web Search Engine and it objective is project requires developing a web search engine that displays a list of web resources relevant to the user's search term. Can anyone provide me some reference where I can get help on how to build it and how many days it takes?

Hey there,

I do not have a proper source for you but I can provide a general idea that may help you. First, you should be able to quickly crank out a simple web page and with a search bar via java script. Then, create a back end and fill it with a bunch of relevant sources. I would recommend those sources be PDF files of research articles. Now, when storing such files, you can have their abstract as a feature of their entry in the database. With the abstract, you can experiment with query search via deep learning.

For training files, I would recommend reading up on information query articles published on ACM and IEEE. Make sure you take a look at the data given via the article. For the neural network architecture, I would recommend experimenting with BiLSTM and Convolution Neural Network for capturing overall context and sequence analysis. This can take a month if you work hard and have some experience with deep learning. Else, you can dumb it way down...