Got into the program but didn't get the scholarship

Wasp101

Question

Hi folks, I applied to NOHA, an Erasmus program for a Masters in International Humanitarian Action. They rejected me for the scholarship but accepted me for the program. I want to apply for other scholarships, without which I cannot attend the program. What scholarships can I apply for? Many thanks!

2 answers to this question

Hi Wasp101, So sorry to hear that you did not get the scholarship. That's unfortunate.

I also applied for NOHA too, but haven't received any news from them yet. When did you get their response?

Wondering if you could share a little bit about your academic background and qualification, your work experience?  

I'm afraid that the scholarship window is kind of closed right now. It is usually from Nov to Feb. Maybe you can apply for DAAD Germany in June but it is for the next year academic. 

You can you look into your country's government and university scholarships, I'm pretty sure they have one. Some private firms also do offer, especially if they are international ones.