Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm in my first year MA and will finish next year. However, I am still somewhat unsure of what I might do. My plan was to finish my degree and then look/start job hunting afterward or maybe the closer I get to it being finished. Is this bad or normal for the process?

  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 3/23/2021 at 7:35 PM, GeminiSJG said:

I'm in my first year MA and will finish next year. However, I am still somewhat unsure of what I might do. My plan was to finish my degree and then look/start job hunting afterward or maybe the closer I get to it being finished. Is this bad or normal for the process?

It is both normal and not helpful to you career prospects. I recommend you consider areas of interest and shoot for it. The worst thing to do is to do nothing and stagnant - really hurts your resume. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use