NSF DDRIG Cultural Anthropology 2020/2021

LetsGetThisBread

21 minutes ago, BoozyBaguette said:

Yes, mine says the same, along with a "congratulations" near the end of the email. The language is definitely confusing but I think that means you got it!

I also got a follow-up email from my PI with an unequivocal congratulatory message, if that helps. 

3 hours ago, BoozyBaguette said:

I also got a follow-up email from my PI with an unequivocal congratulatory message, if that helps. 

Yeah, same here. My PI clarified that this means I got it and the rest is just formality. All the  best to those waiting.

49 minutes ago, BoozyBaguette said:

Yea this is definitely an acceptance/award email. I was worried about the ambiguous language but my advisor confirmed as well. Congrats! 

5 hours ago, FAKESCIENCE said:

I just recieved an email from the program director with similar wording, meaning the application was succesful. It seems notification is a bit staggered this year. 

Congratulations! Did you apply on research.gov? May I ask has your status date changed?

On 5/11/2021 at 4:49 AM, BoozyBaguette said:

Mine shows pending as well, but I got an email from a program officer that was then followed up by one from my PI. 

Thank you! What about the status date? The status is still pending but has the status date changed?

6 minutes ago, cathroan said:

Thank you! What about the status date? The status is still pending but has the status date changed?

Still pending and no date change since 5/7. There's a lot of paperwork they're asking for, so I would assume it wouldn't say accepted until all of that was done.

Hello,

Does anybody see a change regarding the program contact from Jeffrey Mantz to Siobhan Mattison on fastlane?

On https://academicjobs.wikia.org/ some says that they have this change on their application portal. Particularly those who received acceptance emails, did you see any change on your application portal? I do not see any change on mine and still have not heard anything from them. 

14 hours ago, zzzkkk said:

Hello,

Does anybody see a change regarding the program contact from Jeffrey Mantz to Siobhan Mattison on fastlane?

On https://academicjobs.wikia.org/ some says that they have this change on their application portal. Particularly those who received acceptance emails, did you see any change on your application portal? I do not see any change on mine and still have not heard anything from them. 

has you status date changed?

Same here. No updates... In previous years, some got good or bad news even in June. And last year, Jeff Mantz tweeted that the review process takes 6 months. Finger crossed!

5 hours ago, zzzkkk said:

Same here. No updates... In previous years, some got good or bad news even in June. And last year, Jeff Mantz tweeted that the review process takes 6 months. Finger crossed!

I guess no updates is a good sign! I have been waiting for rejection since I saw my status date changed. Finger crossed!