HGSE 2021 Decisions- Reject. Vanderbilt's Peabody- Accepted.

Hey guys and girls,

I was rejected from HGSE but was accepted to Vanderbilt. I really wanted HGSE tbh and have still not gotten over the rejection. I keep comparing HGSE to Peabody and am unsatisfied at times. People don't seem to know Vanderbilt where I am- not my teachers or friends. I am awaiting decisions from other unis. But I have accepted Peabody's offer. I could use some advice! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/16/2021 at 3:25 PM, Ms. Mag -she -her said:

Hey guys and girls,

I was rejected from HGSE but was accepted to Vanderbilt. I really wanted HGSE tbh and have still not gotten over the rejection. I keep comparing HGSE to Peabody and am unsatisfied at times. People don't seem to know Vanderbilt where I am- not my teachers or friends. I am awaiting decisions from other unis. But I have accepted Peabody's offer. I could use some advice! 

You sound like an international student. It is actually a super amazing program + Nashville is an awesome town. Sure it doesn't have the Harvard brand, but in the world of education (at least in the US) - that makes next to no difference