Scholarships... less is more?

I am in a bit of a pickle. I applied to two Masters programs and luckily I was accepted to both. The universities essentially offer the same program, with a large chunk of the curriculum taught through a centralized consortium. The issue I have now is a matter of funding, here are my two competing offers.

University A) slightly better reputation than university B, $15,000 scholarship which I am "eligible" for requiring me to complete an application, wouldn't have a final decision with regard to funding until after decisions are due for university B. 

University B) offering a guaranteed $10,000 scholarship that I would get if I accept the offer of admission, slightly less "prestigious" reputation from an institution standpoint compared to university B. 

Would love to hear opinions and what you guys would do if you were in a similar situation. I really care the most from a financial perspective, at the end of the day my education will more or less be the same, and the prestige of the school doesn't necessarily impact my capacity to get a job in the field I am in. 

Personally, I would probably go with B. It's guaranteed funding versus potential funding. However, is the tuition the same between the two? That's going to also make a big difference. If school B is $10k but the tuition is $50k per year, while A is potential $15k and tuition is $30k a year, then A would still be the better financial decision, regardless of funding.