Preparing for MPH 2022 Canada

Hello everyone.

Please is there a forum for MSC. Kinesiology applicants for Fall of 2022.

I applied to the MSC. kinesiology program at USask.

Please if anyone knows kindly share the link.

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, yeet_sleep_repeat said:

Just got an offer of admission to MPH Epi at UofT! I have until April 12 to accept and the deposit is $500. It's my top choice master's and will likely be accepting, the cost of housing in Toronto is just super high oof. 

Aw! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Dont worry about the cost for now LOL it will all be worth it. Maybe you can find someone to room with?

34 minutes ago, bionicle said:

Congrats everyone! I received an offer from uoft epi as well (domestic). I'll most likely be accepting it. Feel free to ask any questions and good luck to everyone this year! 

Do you mind share your stats ? do you have any public health experience?

13 hours ago, MPH2022applicant said:

Hey for those that accepted their Queen's offer, does your portal say the page you requested does not exist when you click on View Decision?

I haven't accepted yet, but I also get "the page you requested does not exist" when I select view decision.

18 minutes ago, Bekind_203 said:

Do you mind share your stats ? do you have any public health experience?

I just have clinical research experience, not necessarily public health. Graduated undergrad in 2020 and just been working as a research assistant at UHN and was an RA in hamilton before that. Both my PIs wrote my references (which I was concerned that neither of my references were from a prof from my academic institution, but I guess now you guys know it’s ok for future!). Gpa in last two years was 4.0, cumulative gpa is 3.9. Don’t have any publications other than one that wasn’t even accepted by the time I applied to the program. Lmk if I missed anything! 

On 3/28/2022 at 8:08 PM, OLAMIDUNSI said:

Usask has not reached out to me since ooo. I am even scared now. I have admissions in uk already sha if worst come to worst, i will go there

Hi guys I am also a Nigerian applicant. I applied only to Usak I am yet to hear from them

Hey everyone! 

I got an offer from Queens MPH a few weeks back and accepted it through the SGS portal. Are there any other steps that I need to complete to accept my offer? 

I find the email not very clear - is there a deposit that needs to be paid? I saw someone post that there isn't but I cant seem to find the page that says that you don't. 

Appreciate any info from those who are in the same boat :) 

45 minutes ago, mynemjeff said:

Emailed Western and was told I got accepted!! I worded it as if I needed to know before accepting SFU's offer and was told that the letter of acceptance would arrive later this week. :D

Has your status on the student center/portal changed even though you havent received your letter yet?

50 minutes ago, hopefulmphh said:

Hey everyone! 

I got an offer from Queens MPH a few weeks back and accepted it through the SGS portal. Are there any other steps that I need to complete to accept my offer? 

I find the email not very clear - is there a deposit that needs to be paid? I saw someone post that there isn't but I cant seem to find the page that says that you don't. 

Appreciate any info from those who are in the same boat :)

Hey, I think you need to email the graduate assistant Gerri your decision and then set up your NetID and Queensu email. It says that there is no deposit in the FAQ section of the Queens MPH website.

Edited by MPH2022applicant

Hi!

I noticed Western's MPH offers have been going out, congratulations to everyone who has received an offer! In my application it still says status "POSTED", it has been like that for the past month and a bit now, but nothing has changed. How do I know if I have received an offer?

Thanks and good luck to everyone still waiting!

Just now, sadge pepes said:

I just emailed Western and they told me the decision should be made early April. I guess that's probably bad since everyone seems to be getting their offers either on the student portal or via email right now ?

or maybe thats when second rounds of offers happen!