Anyway to repeal OGS decision?

silentninja

I'm honestly bewildered that I got rejected for OGS this 2021-2022 cycle as a second year UofT masters student today. I received OGS last year as a first year MSc, and thought my chances would increase even more. I have a 91 average during undergrad (at UofT), 90+ in all my graduate courses so far. During my first year of masters, I've also attended 4 local/international conferences with 2 publications in review (was on my application), on top of various leadership roles and teaching assistant positions during undergrad and similar amounts during graduate school. Everyone expected me to receive OGS easily. I didn't get the opportunity to apply to CGS as one of my refs didn't complete their reference on time, and they wouldn't let him submit it the day, no excuses. So now I'm stuck with no scholarships, which I have no idea why as most of my friends with lower involvement (and GPA) have mostly received it. I'm pretty sure my references were all positive, along with my edited research proposal. 

Very sad about this, working so hard and getting to this stump without knowing why hurts. Did the scholarship committee reject me thinking I was lying on my extensive CV that I submitted or think I would get CGS (which I won't). Is there anyway I can get some clarity or repeal?