DAAD Helmut Schmidt 2022/2023 Waiting out Q&A

Peter1

Hi everyone this is a topic for people who have applied this year to DAAD Helmut Schmidt Public Policy and Good Governance scholarship programme for the intake 2022/2023. Please show yourself up so that we can discuss and interact with each other. Many thanks

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/28/2021 at 1:57 PM, Egzona said:

Hey guys, 

Did anyone of you received any news from Willy Brandt School of Public Policy, as they were supposed to inform short listed candidates by late September/early October?

Good luck to all of you! 

Hi There ! I do not know yet. I understand your excitement. I am in the same situation I applied to Hochschule Osnabrück and Passau University Public Policy and Governance. Still I have not received any email

On 9/28/2021 at 3:57 PM, Egzona said:

Hey guys, 

Did anyone of you received any news from Willy Brandt School of Public Policy, as they were supposed to inform short listed candidates by late September/early October?

Good luck to all of you! 

nope, i haven't received anything yet. It's written on their website that they will notify shortlisted candidates in late October

Hello everyone! 

I got this massage on the DAAD's portal "Selection will occur exclusively online via video conference. To attend the video conference, please complete the form "Statement of attendance at the virtual selection meeting" which can be found in the DAAD portal under "Options – Video conference statement" and upload it to the same location in the portal by 10/10/2021 at the latest." 

And I can't find the "Options - Video conference statement" tab on the portal!! please tell me where I can find it? 

On 10/3/2021 at 10:07 AM, MaiB said:

Hello everyone! 

I got this massage on the DAAD's portal "Selection will occur exclusively online via video conference. To attend the video conference, please complete the form "Statement of attendance at the virtual selection meeting" which can be found in the DAAD portal under "Options – Video conference statement" and upload it to the same location in the portal by 10/10/2021 at the latest." 

And I can't find the "Options - Video conference statement" tab on the portal!! please tell me where I can find it? 

Did you receive the information via email?

On 10/3/2021 at 12:07 PM, MaiB said:

Hello everyone! 

which universities did you choose btw?

On 10/1/2021 at 8:01 AM, Peter1 said:

Hi There ! I do not know yet. I understand your excitement. I am in the same situation I applied to Hochschule Osnabrück and Passau University Public Policy and Governance. Still I have not received any email

I also applied to the Hochschule Onasbrück. If u heard from them, please let us know :)

On 10/11/2021 at 12:31 PM, Peter1 said:

Ok. You too. Please write to me now at whoare1@hotmail.fr I will let you know about updates

sadly i didn't get any news by now... last year they sent the e-mail to the shortlisted candidates on this date. i hope u got it, but i didn't receive it! :( 

3 hours ago, Egzona said:

Hey guys, 

Did any of you who is shortlisted to Willy Brandt School of Public Policy got e-mail for interview? 

Thanks in advance! 

Hi, I didn't apply to Willy Brandt, but on facebook I saw that the shortlisted candidates got the e-mail inviting for the interview, two weeks ago I think. It's a facebook group (DAAD Scholarships).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...