What are my chances? (grad school)

matchalover13

Question

Hi all! I am currently in the process of applying to graduate school. For reference, I just graduated with my B.S. in Communication Sciences and Disorders. I am currently a Child Development Teacher with 2's. My overall GPA was a 3.78 and the last 60 credits is a 3.8. I have three great letters of rec, a great personal statement (imo), and a ton of volunteer experience ranging from individuals with Aphasia, Autism, english-language learners, etc. I was also in my programs NSSLHA and national NSSLHA. The only thing that terrifies me are my GRE scores. Granted, I have not taken it yet and am set to take it in 2 weeks. I am not confident that I will do well and it is eating me alive. With the information I provided above, how likely am I to get accepted into UCF's program? That is where I did my undergrad and is my top school for grad school. I am seeking advice and thoughts and prayers. Thank you all. 

Edited by matchalover13

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet