How did you cope with the fact that having less fun in grad school and life in general after college?

Jacko-Dark

How do you cope with the fact that the fun days of college are coming to an end?

How did you prepare for this at the end of college?

My mind says "it's all downhill from here" knowing full well that I missed out on the partying because STEM degree stress

BTW I'm 21 and still a virgin...

Edited by Jacko-Dark

• Jacko-Dark changed the title to How did you cope with the fact that having less fun in grad school and life in general after college?
  • 3 weeks later...

It's only a loss of fun if you let it be. I've been to college, been in the working world, and returned to college. I can say from experience you have to find your own fun no matter where you are. There are local clubs full of people who share your interests, you just have to find them. Looking at it from a defeatist way does ensure your life will be miserable, though.

• 6 months later...

I tried my best to find those aspects of adult life that would bring me fun. I don't understand why adult life should not be fun. Ofc it's important not to bring harm to yourself and people around. But it's important to always be in high spirits - how to achieve it without fun?.. I found a job I enjoy, wear clothes I definitely like, mantain only those relationships that bring me positive emotions etc. A so-called "grown-up fun", but still very amusing!