Which one is better Master in Public Health or Epidemiology?

newbie101

Question

Greetings everybody,  I'm new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself, hence, maybe get some feedback about my graduate school pursuits. I just finished my bachelor's degree in Public Health and luckily I passed the interview for a Master's degree in One Health and Epidemiology at the same time. But the problem is: Now I have to choose which one to attend:
1. PH: Master in Public Health: (1-year course) from SEAOHUN, if I keep my score 3.0 GPA, free 1 year (not include the money to do my thesis) + 1500$ stipend. 
=> I can learn in-depth about economic health or nutrition/occupational health/reproductive health.
2. Epi: if I have scholar: free 2 year-course, even including my thesis (help from a teacher of Massachusetts or my school to publish the thesis) + time to do summer course at University of Massachusetts Medical School => study in favor of academic research.
I haven't decided which one to enroll in. I have trouble finding my interest because each course has its advantages. It is triggering to choose between the two. 
QUESTIONS
1: Have anyone learned PH or Epi program? Could you tell me your own experience? What are the major differences between the 2 coursework?
2: Career path in the future, which one will benefit more?
3: Could you share some insights about PH or Epi?
P/s: I am not a native English, therefore, I will have some mistakes in my writing. I am so thankful if anyone could give me some advice. Thank you so much.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet