Gender and Ethnic Issues in Speech-Language Pathology Thesis

Hi everyone!

I am in the process of working on my master's thesis and I wanted to invite undergraduate majors in speech pathology/communication sciences and disorders/speech and hearing science, graduate students in speech pathology, and practicing SLPs to take my survey! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GYYKPS2 I am researching the lack of ethnic and gender diversity in the field. More information is provided on the home page of the survey. The survey is brief and shouldn't take you longer than 3 minutes, even less than that.

Thank you so much in advance!

• 4 weeks later...

Question! I’m interested in taking the survey, but there isn’t an option for CF. I operate under my supervisor’s license, so let me know what I can place myself under. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 10/27/2021 at 8:03 PM, BioCook said:

Question! I’m interested in taking the survey, but there isn’t an option for CF. I operate under my supervisor’s license, so let me know what I can place myself under. Thanks!

Hi! I'm so sorry I'm just seeing this! My advisor told me you would just select speech-language pathologist. I initially had an option for CF but you'd just indicate that in the question "number of years practicing." Thank you so much for your interest and willingness to take my survey!!