NSERC PDF 2021-2022

UofTmath1

5 minutes ago, NY7 said:

They had an extra month to figure this out and do their job! People have to make decisions based on these results and it seems that they do not even care a bit!!

It's terrible. On top of that, they had the gall to send out a survey "Seeking input on federal funding for graduate students", who thought this was the opportune time to launch THIS survey?

I got my result (and I won one, yay!)

I got an email from NSERC titled Review process at 6:38pm ET with a link to a new extranet, which was different than the previous extranet I had from a previous CGS-D application.

On my account, it says the result were uploaded 4 days ago with the summary uploaded 3 days ago, so I'm guessing they're just slowly distributing account information now?

Edited by Tambe

I just got mine too (Committee 194)

Very similar to the previous post, a new Extranet that says Results were uploaded 4 days ago and summary (scores) 3 days ago.

There is a high chance that they are informing by committee, I had similar experience with my Doctoral application results.

Good luck to everyone

For others who weren't sure, your extranet username seems to be the email address you used in the application. I was awarded, with all categories above 80th percentile. They don't seem to give numerical ranks this time. I was committee 177, which had 50 applicants.

Edited by UofTmath1